Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

Yannier Quinones

Miami, Fl
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Yeah our cars are made to run premium, before my SI I had a 350z that I mistakenly ran regular on because I was being cheap and it ran like crap, you can definitely notice the change.

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
I had to use regular one day (not by choice) and omg my car smelled like hell when you hit the gas it was like rotten eggs I don't care if I gotta pay $5.00 a gallon I am using premium I knew what I was in for when I bought the car might as well follow the guidelines.

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
It's funny because now when I am on the highway I can smell when the person in front of me is using garbage gas

KennyGS

How may I help?
Keystone State
Our local Giant grocery store has points that you can accumulate during given periods, that are based on how much you spend. We acquired enough points in our last go-around to save $2.50/gal. So yesterday we filled the pickup and three 5 gallon gas containers with 87 octane at $1.15/gal. :woot:

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
We have a grocery store that does that, but the points drop off monthly. So in your case, I'd have to buy $2,500 in groceries during a month to get that $2.50 off. Do they limit the purchase to 15 gallons?

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Around here, it's strangely low compared to the clime that's being reported across our Country.......
We were 3.28 at the cheapo stations a few weeks ago, and now it down to 3.25.

My shell station is down 2 cents to 3.28......... Not complaining mind you..........