Gopro videos

bigbossin

sunny san diego
Vehicle Model
Focus st
Body Style
Hatch
I've had a gopro for a while and still haven't used it with the si yet. Not sure what people are looking for if any post here and I will record

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
any vids are cool. Reviews, driving, your impressions, autox, 1/4 mile runs,...

So I bought the surfer edition GoPro 2 HD for my daughter last week. I made a magnetic mount with a 95 lb (holding power) magnet from Harbor Freight. Here's our first vid with it. Try it in 1080p. Looks cool coming out of the tunnel. Have to figure out the wind/road noise though.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzNd0-0SyVc&feature=plcp

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
I've had a gopro for a while and still haven't used it with the si yet. Not sure what people are looking for if any post here and I will record
Did you get that big suction cup, if so you can mount it inside left on the top of the windshield and get a drivers eye view of the road. Pick some songs to go with it (from the utube list since they'll bury your vid if your music is pirated)....FYI
Find a area that you'd like to see on video.........

spazerboy

Surprise, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Yup. Didn't even think about it, but I should have bought the WiFi adapter when I bought the camera for ease of use.

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Did you get that big suction cup, if so you can mount it inside left on the top of the windshield and get a drivers eye view of the road. Pick some songs to go with it (from the utube list since they'll bury your vid if your music is pirated)....FYI
Find a area that you'd like to see on video.........

The suction cup didn't come with the surfer edition. I just ordered it though. It's hard to believe how reasonable the prices are for go pro's accessories.

I also read a faq on the go pro site about wind noise. You need to use the open-back door.

spazerboy

Surprise, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Yea, the first video I recorded had bad wind noise when I used the closed back. I'll try again tomorrow with the open back to see a difference.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
The suction cup didn't come with the surfer edition. I just ordered it though. It's hard to believe how reasonable the prices are for go pro's accessories.

I also read a faq on the go pro site about wind noise. You need to use the open-back door.
I missed that. I would have never guessed the open back would be quieter.

Stoe

You can but attachments at best buy

Varoga

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
The videos you all have posted are awesome!

My wife gave me a GoPro 2 for my birthday this summer. I'll have to shoot some footage with my car and get it up on here.