Grill and emblem?

Enigma346

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Looking for a great price for the civic emblems. The ones with red. Also, maybe a better looking grill for a 2013 Honda civic EX Sedan. Does Mugen have a grill for my car and I just can't find it?! Just tired of looking the same. I love doing the work and want to look unique. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
I bought Type R emblems from Procivic over a year ago and they still look brand new. I would highly recommend getting yours from them too.

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
Haven't seen any aftermarket grills for 9th gens. However you can do some minor customizing like I have and other people.
A little dirty when I took the pic but you get the idea.

Si Redone Front 2.jpg

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
The red behind your grill . is that aftermarket horns? The stock is pretty whiney. Just curious though.
Yes, they are Hella Supertones. Very loud horns. Got tired of people not hearing the stock horns when they drive like idiots.

Tak

New York City
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Sedan (FB2)
There is mugen and modulo grill for 9th Gen civic. But its requirement is only for 2012 front bumper. You have the 2013-2015 bumper. So that grill won't fit.

I'm putting mugen grill with black Honda jdm emblem. I like red one and have considered it. But it's too attractive to crime and street racers. Lol

Attachments

• WP_20160226_002.jpg
    WP_20160226_002.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20

gtotheizzo

There is mugen and modulo grill for 9th Gen civic. But its requirement is only for 2012 front bumper. You have the 2013-2015 bumper. So that grill won't fit.

I'm putting mugen grill with black Honda jdm emblem. I like red one and have considered it. But it's too attractive to crime and street racers. Lol
What site did you find the grill at? I've looked around but don't wanna end up with a cheap knockoff that's gonna fade after a few months... As well as the emblems

Tak

New York City
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Sedan (FB2)
@gtotheizzo
I got it from eBay

Mugen Grill
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIT-2012-HONDA-CIVIC-4DR-MU-STYLE-CF-FRONT-GRILL-W-EMBLEM-PLASTIC-BLACK-MESH-/161992316830?fits=Year:2012|Model:Civic&hash=item25b77e979e:g:n9kAAOSwFnFWAvlt&vxp=mtr

There is a Modulo grill available
Modulo Grill
http://www.ebay.com/itm/9th-Gen-Civ...12-/141297986270?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

I also got the Black Honda Emblem from eBay. But I can't find the link now.

Like I said, those grills require 2012 bumper. I think it won't fit on 2013-2015 bumper as the shape is different. Those grills are replica and the genuine is only available in Asia countries. The material is ABS plastic and I can't complaint that much though.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: