has anyone done the 2012 civic hybrid trunk wing on 2012 civic si

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
im guessing he cut it to follow the body line but i thought the same thing too that it looked good uncut and also i noticed theres some fiberglass work also to do slushiest_mj

Slushiest_MJ

New Orleans, La.
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
sedan
Yea I've see those @webby but like status 3000 said they don't go back as far. Wish some one make a replica of the oem hybrid one already. I just don't want to spend that much money on a spoiler

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
yea exactly i have a good discount at honda but dont want to pay so much for something im going to cut up maybe someone can reach out to kplayground or any of the places that make replica parts to help make replicas of it.

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
yea i called over to honda and they had it for 150 crystal black

Jessm

North AL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I have the hybrid spoiler, it needs more than 3M tape unless you want it to fall off, I believe i used 2 bolts for it. It came in crystal black pearl so no need for paint

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
I have the hybrid spoiler, it needs more than 3M tape unless you want it to fall off, I believe i used 2 bolts for it. It came in crystal black pearl so no need for paint
Mine is okay with 3M tape only. It's been there for over two years now and through two harsh winters. Still holding as strong as the day I put it on. Mine looks a little smaller than yours however. Maybe mine is lighter too. IDK.

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
thnx jessm this is what i was looking for only question now is if i remove my 2012 wing will i have holes and does the wing cover them. any more pics of install?

ASM13LX

For those interested in this, there is no "cut" spoiler. 2012 hybrid had a different spoiler than 2013 hybrid. Simple as that. Links included for reference.

http://hondapartsnetwork.com/part/9569027/Honda-Part-71700-TR2-A01ZK-Trunk-NH700M-Spoiler-Assembly

http://hondapartsnetwork.com/part/9620367/Honda-Part-71700-TT1-A01ZE-Trunk-NH700M-Spoiler-Assembly

I am looking into putting the 2013 hybrid spoiler on for aerodynamic reasons. But the 2012 spoiler looks a lot better! Thank you for everyone else's input.