Hello fellow Honda Junkies!

jayfivej5

New to the site but not new to Honda. I have had 11 Hondas now among 18 cars total. The Hondas include a crystal metallic blue 1999 Prelude, a nighthawk black pearl 2001 Prelude, an alabaster silver 2008 Accord Coupe, crystal black pearl 2010 Civic Si Sedan, a crystal black pearl 2013 Civic Si Sedan, and now my orange fire pearl 2015 Civic Si Coupe...

Looking forward to seeing clean rides and sharing good ideas. I don't have big plans like some of you guys and gals, but I will really enjoy watching many of you progress with your builds. I'm 34 years old and will probably keep this car completely stock. My main concern is cleanliness. Can't stand a dirty car! I wish everyone well and I'm glad to be part of the community :)

jayfivej5

Actually traded my 13 sedan for a CR-V... After a year with the CR-V, which was a nice vehicle, I was just ready for something fun to drive again. Just chose a coupe this time since I had already had the sedan body style. I honestly like both :)

jayfivej5

Buying. I have leased one vehicle in the past though- an 04 Civic. Plan to hold on to this one a little longer than a year.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Welcome.
Nice to see more Coupes...........

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Welcome! Quite the collection! hahah

edit: wants that red muscle car I see back there in the garage?

jayfivej5

Thanks Monk and Nix! The red muscle car is my dad's 67 SS Chevelle.

Me and dad do a few car shows here in North Carolina with his Chevelle. Just fun shows and gatherings, nothing serious. He drives it quite often when the weather permits. It's a true SS car with a 454 and a 4 speed transmission. Originally it would've come with a 396. A lot of fun though :)

jayfivej5

Thanks webby! I live in Jacksonville near Camp Lejeune. Where is tail of the dragon? And thanks ClearCutSi ! I appreciate it :)