Hello!

Jerod

Minot, North Dakota
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
So I'm new to the civic community. I just bought a 2013 Civic Si (my dream car for several years). It's the base model so no navi. Looking for information on what to start with in regards to mods for the future. This car is going to be my daily driver plus project car. I'm keeping it for life. :) So any suggestions?image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Nice welcome to the site. The car looks fresh. You can always start with bolt-ons, Flashpro (tuning software), or suspension upgrades.

FB2Chris

Welcome and congrats! Even though my Civic isn't a Si, I want to keep it for a long time. I'd do suspension first; a 1.5" drop will change the whole look of the car.

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Welcome to the site. Take a look around. I'm sure you'll find everything you'll want to add to your wish list in the forums.

Slowmunroe

I plan on driving my car till it dies, then put another motor in it and do it again!! Haha. Welcome my friend. Looking for performance mods or appearance?

Blimpcity

Jezza
NEO
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Welcome to the site. I think a JDM hazard button would look sweet with the carbon fiber dash facade!

Jerod

Minot, North Dakota
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Thank you to all. Looking for both appearance and performance, although will probably start with appearance for now.

JoeJxnSi

Chicago Suburbs, IL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Nice car man. As someone else said, bolt ons are a good way to start. An intake or just a drop in air filter is nice. Tinting the windows would look really good. Maybe get an Eibach pro kit to lower it and get a little more sporty feel to it.

Jerod

Minot, North Dakota
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Thanks everyone! Since I live in North Dakota I got to get the interior to be snow friendly. Can't wait to get started.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Welcome ......
If you have curvy roads up there, and like to play in them a lot, I'd start my 1st mod with a rear "sway bar" upgrade(abought $150-200).
I'm not sure what the Si's are running), I'm thinking anything from 22, 24, 26mm bar for yours(someone with a Si that's done the mode will be on here soon with their spec's).
I bought a "Progress"(Company name) 22mm bar... and have done on cars before this. Can't lose mod.

Jerod

Minot, North Dakota
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Since you have a '13, I would recommend the Progress 24mm rear sway bar. If you are interested in being able to grease everything upon a regular basis, I would also suggest moog endlinks and Energy Suspension bushings.

When you say grease everything do you mean greasing the parts?

Jerod

Minot, North Dakota
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
The endlinks and the bushings have a zerk port for using a grease gun. Makes keeping your suspension greased up easy and prevents squeaks.

How often do you have to grease them up? I'm really interested in this and if its the best way to go (which through my research it seems to be) then I'm game for getting them.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
How often do you have to grease them up? I'm really interested in this and if its the best way to go (which through my research it seems to be) then I'm game for getting them.

Once a year would be typical. Depends on climate and how much you drive.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
and jsu grease them up when i hear sqeaking? I appreciate the feedback. probably some stupid questions lol.

Yep. Ideally, you would want them greased before they start to squeak. Just get on a routine (spring/fall or every other oil change, etc) and you will be good.