Thanks guys I really appreciate all the compliments. :-D

Reactions: 323

Jonathong

Delano, California
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
First off, very nice build man! I hope to one day have what you go both function and form. Really nicely executed. Quick question is that ecu cover from password jdm the ones for the 06-11? Also do you think the carbon fiber fuse box cover would be the same from the 06-11 many thanks in advance for response.

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
First off, very nice build man! I hope to one day have what you go both function and form. Really nicely executed. Quick question is that ecu cover from password jdm the ones for the 06-11? Also do you think the carbon fiber fuse box cover would be the same from the 06-11 many thanks in advance for response.

Thanks. The fuse box is definitely not the same unfortunately. Yes it is the 06-11 ecu cover. But it required some trimming to fit. If you have a dremel it's not a big deal. And it's the back part of it so you can't see it.

I ordered a flat piece of carbon this week from password jdm. I plan on stenciling out the top of the fuse box with masking tape and cutting the carbon fiber to fit. Then gluing it on.

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Man I love your car, your build is looking great Lewis! Merry Christmas!!!