HIN Denver 2018

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
So most of y'all know I went to Hot Import Nights out here in Denver. It was the first time the show has come here and of the turnout has something to do with it, it won't be the last! While the venue was smaller than I hoped for, they really packed it in! There was an indoor part of the show with plenty of rides on display and the vendors, dj booth, food, etc. They also had an outdoor lot with folks that paid a bit less to be part of the show. They had everything from mild to wild out there. I'm just posting the pics I took while at the show. I encourage anyone else who may have gone to post their pics here as well. Didn't want to cliff up the vip chat with all this, so a new thread seemed fitting. Without further adieu, here's my pics!

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It's hard to see in the pics, but the bmw was a nice shade of gray, got me thinking about going that route. The custom ruckus scooter was dope too. And there were wrote a few supra's on display

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
New ctr, the line when I left the show ( about 9ish p.m.) which the entrance was around the corner at the far end of the building, and the new lugs I picked up for $40 from one of the vendors.