Honda Confirms Type-R For U.S. At Civic Concept Debut

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
That's alot of fees! I stopped in at the dealership again today. I got to sit in it this time. Gotta say, I did not find the seats very comfortable. I know they are racing seats but I have sat in more comfortable racing seats.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
What else you thinking about getting?

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
For me they were, mostly the bottom of the seat. The bottom bolsters are much higher than the Si.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
For me they were, mostly the bottom of the seat. The bottom bolsters are much higher than the Si.

They prob would break in/mold to you after a bit of time. The 8thgen Si seats were pretty nice and bolstered....which was a bit tight of some folks like myself. After a bit they were perfect and shaped (somewhat) to fit me. I'm sure the Type R would be similar to some extent.

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
I wasn't told a down payment was required but I was told only serious buyers can test drive it. Probably means the same thing.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Yes they did that here for STi's (not so much WRX's) and EVO's. I'm not sure if they still do it now.
I want to say back in 2012-13ish I had two dealerships basically tell me “new” wrx’s weren’t able to driven unless a credit check was done, and a $500 deposit was put down to purchase.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I want to say back in 2012-13ish I had two dealerships basically tell me “new” wrx’s weren’t able to driven unless a credit check was done, and a $500 deposit was put down to purchase.

2012-2013 WRX's aren't anything special lol