Honda Confirms Type-R For U.S. At Civic Concept Debut

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
I know they test them that's obvious lol, I meant why isn't it all camo'd up like it usually is. If I saw one around here I would be snapping pics of all the sides , interior of the car lol
There are already plenty available of the European one. It looks to be the exact same one as the European one.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
First Review
http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/honda/civic/first-drives/2015-honda-civic-type-r-review

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
More expensive than Golf R in UK. Ouch

kennyjames

you cant base it off those numbers for NA sales. im seeing it more then likely around the 40K around here. im super stoked on those red seat belts, but im already going to call it a UKDM market item only

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
yeah 40k? I mean ill be ready to trade in my si in 2 years, but not gonna spend 40-50k thats just too much for me

kennyjames

Ill stick to my 2O grand SI coupe, with 20 grand left over all I see is HP:santadance:

everyone says that but nobody ever does it. even if you dumped all that money into your car, it will never be reliable or have the aftermarket support that this car will have.

235/35 really isnt that thin of a wall especially on 19s, it will look nearly like any other tire out there

13blacksedan

I will not be able to afford this for years, it does seem like one would be able to build a current Si and surpass the new r