Honda day 2015

bp517

Pittsburgh,PA
Vehicle Model
R18 Civc
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone planning on going to Honda day 2015. There are 3 events this year. April 11&12 ( acto dragway) atco nj, June 13&14 ( zmax dragway) concord nc, and August 8&9 ( raceway park) englishtown nj. I plan on going to the one in August. Let's get a chat started about Honda day!

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
I would rather go in April. Pretty sure there will be less Douchebags in spring.

bp517

Pittsburgh,PA
Vehicle Model
R18 Civc
Body Style
Sedan
Hahaha that might/probably is true. But I think the last one is always the best.

bp517

Pittsburgh,PA
Vehicle Model
R18 Civc
Body Style
Sedan
Yes traffic is out of this world!!!! I would say arriving 1-2 hour early is always a safe bet.

bp517

Pittsburgh,PA
Vehicle Model
R18 Civc
Body Style
Sedan
image.jpg image.jpg This is stage 1 of the give away car at the April event. Go to honda day's website to see the video.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 5

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
If there was a group of 9th members going to the one in August I would definitely go for it. I'd be coming down from Quebec City, so would be looking for another activity/activities to do (For example, go for a drive on a nice windy road like the Dragon, rent go-carts etc.). So many members in that area. Would be fun. It would take someone in that area to do a little organizing though. A simple itinerary for example.

:popcorn:

@andre12dbsi @Nix @Dar-Dar

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
If there was a group of 9th members going to the one in August I would definitely go for it. I'd be coming down from Quebec City, so would be looking for another activity/activities to do (For example, go for a drive on a nice windy road like the Dragon, rent go-carts etc.). So many members in that area. Would be fun. It would take someone in that area to do a little organizing though. A simple itinerary for example.

:popcorn:

@andre12dbsi @Nix @Dar-Dar @Michal006

:itsme:

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Yes! You too! Haha. Andre is in Ottawa and the member I have know for the longest amount of time and have met on a few occasions. Nix asked me to go to the Dragon, which I would love to do, but alas, it's so damn far away and I think Dar Dar is in the region in NJ. Looking at your avatar I see you are there too. Perfect!

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Yes! You too! Haha. Andre is in Ottawa and the member I have know for the longest amount of time and have met on a few occasions. Nix asked me to go to the Dragon, which I would love to do, but alas, it's so damn far away and I think Dar Dar is in the region in NJ. Looking at your avatar I see you are there too. Perfect!

I'm only 2 hours away from Englishtown. I would love to go to the Tail of the Dragon, but it's 10 hour drive and I have other plans for May this year.:confused: Maybe next year....

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I'm only 2 hours away from Englishtown. I would love to go to the Tail of the Dragon, but it's 10 hour drive and I have other plans for May this year.:confused: Maybe next year....

Come in September!