Honda Releases Type R Exclusive Look Video

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Damn sorry guys I changed it. I always use my phone so all I see is this. BB77F3D1-2EF2-4FE5-9E84-112E9AB97349.png

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
So anyways type r’s

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
if you ever want to see that info on the side, you should be able to rotate your phone to landscape and it should actually auto appear. It's only vertical it tends to cut off that profile info.

type r... How's the hunt for type R's @Nomar06 ... is the wife on board?

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
well I like the car,:bananawhipdance: just piss me off I don't have the dough to buy one, so it has to be no good.:chopwood:

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
How's the hunt for type R's @Nomar06 ... is the wife on board?

just browsing at the moment....she is on board, so no issues there. Not sure she would be too happy with a brand new sticker price. So most likely used one....Which is fine by me.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Even if they're planning on continuing the fwd variant alongside the spicier awd version, the cost is starting to defeat the whole purpose of what the CTR is supposed to be in the first place. But it is cool that they're making a baller version for all the rich folk out there, maybe in 10 years it'll depreciate enough for regular guys to get their hands on.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
:flame::flame:Seems like webby is the New bad guy on the block, I hate electric junky cars-they can't even make a wheel sensor work. How these electric cars going to be repaired when they hit a puddle of water?:banana whip2: