Honda says next CR-V Model Delayed

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Honda says next CR-V Model Delayed

According to Bloomberg, Honda has delayed the release of the next-generation CR-V as a result of supplier constriction brought on by the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear tragedies in Japan. The report says that the 2012 Honda CR-V will debut a month later than originally anticipated, though that model won't be the only vehicle in the Japanese automaker's stable impacted by the events.

Bloomberg also notes that the recently unveiled 2012 Honda Civic will see limited production for the next few months, as well.

Honda also announced that it will begin production of the CR-V at the company's Alliston, Ontario manufacturing facility while continuing to build the vehicles in East Liberty, Ohio as well.

Like most Japanese automakers, Honda says that full-scale production won't resume until late 2011 as the rebuilding process continues.

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
nice '11 CR-V xWD EX-L in Polished Metal Metallic... haha i'm such a :nerd: when it comes to these details. only thing i can't tell is whether its a 2WD, 4WD or has NAVI since i can't see the dash.

anywho, that's a bummer. i guess the '12 CR-V spy shots will have to wait :shadyhat: :shady:

my inventory here @ HQ Honda has been devastated :( we are down to 48 new vehicles on-ground!!!!! :eek: