Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Ordered ktuned 3" exhaust to replace my 2.75" invidia, ktuned coilovers, Sirimoto rear trunk brace, BWR racing rear subframe brace, and eibach front and rear sway bars. Hopefully this helps improve my 60ft this season lol.

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
How did you like the countersunk shift knob?
Love it, only real complaint if I had to come up with one would be obviously in the winter it's gets really cold and vice versa in the summer but I have a blox shift knob beenie that helps with that.
image.jpeg

13civicsi4

Ms
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Hmm never would've thought of a Beenie for it.. I've been looking for a shift knob been really considering nrg weighted carbon fiber one but I really like the look of a countersunk just never crossed my mind till seeing your post

JonnyRotten

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
Ordered ktuned 3" exhaust to replace my 2.75" invidia, ktuned coilovers, Sirimoto rear trunk brace, BWR racing rear subframe brace, and eibach front and rear sway bars. Hopefully this helps improve my 60ft this season lol.
I'm curious to hear what you think of the ktuned coilovers once you get them and install them.
They just released them so I haven't seen a lot of feedback yet.
Ktuned makes great products so I don't doubt their suspension is good.

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
What made you want to get the ktuned 3" over the full race 3" exhaust? I was thinking of getting the ktuned but I didn't see much info on it so I ended up getting the full race.

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
What made you want to get the ktuned 3" over the full race 3" exhaust? I was thinking of getting the ktuned but I didn't see much info on it so I ended up getting the full race.
A little silly but I like the "look" of the ktuned one better. Looks closer to the invidia q300. I would've honestly gotten the q300 but they don't make em 3" for our cars!

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
I'm curious to hear what you think of the ktuned coilovers once you get them and install them.
They just released them so I haven't seen a lot of feedback yet.
Ktuned makes great products so I don't doubt their suspension is good.
Yes that's what kind of had me on the fence with the ktuned coilovers....NOBODY has reviewed them for the 9th gen haha. Soo I'll be doing a full review with pictures of them for everyone!