"Lucy" - 2017 Rallye Red Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
We've done it again...

Our son is due in January, and he's gonna need some space. This sporty little thing will get us around in style.

Purchase Date: Friday, August 11th, 2017
Miles on delivery: 2

Current Mods (all links take you to the exact post in the thread that the mods were done):
Debadged
Type R Center Caps
Smoked Side Markers
Rear Type R Red H Badge
JDM (Straight from Super Autobacs in Tokyo) Mugen Power sweatband for brake reservoir
Remembrance/Support sticker
Aquamarine Peg Perego Infant Seat

Mods in Process:
Type R Steering Wheel
Front Type R Red H Badges

Future Mods:
HFP Suspension

upload_2017-8-13_15-36-48.png
upload_2017-8-13_15-36-56.png
upload_2017-8-13_15-37-2.png
upload_2017-8-13_15-37-54.png

upload_2017-8-13_15-37-10.png
upload_2017-8-13_15-37-44.png

Last edited:

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Noice. Congrats!!

• Staff

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Awesome! We're still slowly breaking it in. Just got its first bath today. We wouldn't let them wash it at the dealership.

Ours arrived sooner than we expected, but we had mods on order for it already. We had it reserved a few weeks ago, before it arrived off the ship. They emailed us while we were in Switzerland to let us know it was waiting for us and that they wouldn't PDI it until we got there to inspect as requested. They wouldn't even sit in her so I could be the first.

We told them up front, "No dealer stickers, no drilling, no wash or NO DEAL"

Flightmaster127

Supporting Member
Vip Member
Delaware
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Awesome! We're still slowly breaking it in. Just got its first bath today. We wouldn't let them wash it at the dealership.

Ours arrived sooner than we expected, but we had mods on order for it already. We had it reserved a few weeks ago, before it arrived off the ship. They emailed us while we were in Switzerland to let us know it was waiting for us and that they wouldn't PDI it until we got there to inspect as requested. They wouldn't even sit in her so I could be the first.

We told them up front, "No dealer stickers, no drilling, no wash or NO DEAL"
Mine arrived about 2 weeks earlier then expected. We had to wait about 3 months for it to be built and brought over, probably because of the timing with the type R release. I ordered parts for mine the day after we picked it up. Did the PRL stage 1 intake kit, and I'm waiting to see what Honda offers in the way of factory performance upgrades.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Mine arrived about 2 weeks earlier then expected. We had to wait about 3 months for it to be built and brought over, probably because of the timing with the type R release. I ordered parts for mine the day after we picked it up. Did the PRL stage 1 intake kit, and I'm waiting to see what Honda offers in the way of factory performance upgrades.

Mine has a June build date. Don't remember the exact date at the moment, but I think it was towards the end of the month. I didn't think mine was going to arrive for at least another month lol

:woot:

We're did you get the keychain?

It says it on the keychain :giggle:

Only keychains I use anymore. Supposed to be like a replica door-pull strap. I've even looked into getting some custom done.

https://www.blipshift.com/products/bs-keychains

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
We've also just noticed after posting the debadging pics, that the rear H is very crooked. It'll be replaced with the Red Type-R H Badge soon anyway.

@Flightmaster127 you might want to give yours the once over again...lol We noticed in some of our friend's pics that his was crooked also before being replaced

Flightmaster127

Supporting Member
Vip Member
Delaware
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
We've also just noticed after posting the debadging pics, that the rear H is very crooked. It'll be replaced with the Red Type-R H Badge soon anyway.

@Flightmaster127 you might want to give yours the once over again...lol We noticed in some of our friend's pics that his was crooked also before being replaced

I'll have to get a good look at it in the morning when its light out.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
We're probably doing the same thing later this year. These things are pretty damn nice. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro