Microsoft's New Xbox: Live From the Unveiling

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
What if someone (the owner) says 'xbox off' while other people are playing?

Intrepid

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si HFP
great no backwards capabilities!, means i get to get soaked selling the games and accessories. I don't have the option of keeping mine since the thing is hosed again!, Since this is my third one already i don't feel like donating another $120 to microsoft to get this one fixed!.

Hope at least they have come out with a console that isn't going to cook itself or come unsoldered and doesn't sound like a jet!

Sorry if i sound bitter but after the amount of money i invested i feel like a paying beta tester!, So new console from Microsoft, Oh Yeah!

Dragos

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
4 Door Sedan
great no backwards capabilities!, means i get to get soaked selling the games and accessories. I don't have the option of keeping mine since the thing is hosed again!, Since this is my third one already i don't feel like donating another $120 to microsoft to get this one fixed!.

Hope at least they have come out with a console that isn't going to cook itself or come unsoldered and doesn't sound like a jet!

Sorry if i sound bitter but after the amount of money i invested i feel like a paying beta tester!, So new console from Microsoft, Oh Yeah!
Heating wise they're quite bad. I do not run mine without a strong fan on it. I keep it flat on some spacers so the air goes both under and above it :) Eitherwise it is ok for me. Not going to buy the new one untill it gets to the 300 mark anyways so no hurry for me.

fritz

atlantic city, nj
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
I'm so boycotting this one! I'm pissed for so many reason. I think Microsoft wants this to fail....and I love my 360 now I have to go back to play station....FML

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
That's why I prefer PC gaming. People will end up buying $500 console, $150 in accessories, and ($600)(x) for games. That will be over $1000. This is what kids will be asking for during the Christmas after the release.

fritz

atlantic city, nj
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
I'm
The only reason that people may want to get the Xbox is probably because of the new Halo game. I'm assuming Forza will also come out with another good racing game.
sure your right, but the last halo sucked so I'm not falling for that one lol

trustdestruction

Tampa, FL
I don't like the focus on the TV aspect. I want to play games on it, that's it. And I don't want a Kinect or voice control. Stop charging me more for stupid **** I won't use.

I hope to avoid the Xbox One as long as possible without sacrificing NBA 2K and Call of Duty releases. I will only buy it if these games are not available on XBOX 360. If it weren't $500 i'd buy it no problem though. I was thinking like $350.

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
looks like they remade killer instinct for it too i cant wait for that one and im a cod fan but battlefield 4 kinda blew me away lol
also i wonder if you can transfer memory from 360 to the new one :think: ? or maybe thats one of the features the cloud will have ??

GSquared

Boca Raton, Florida
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
The only reason that people may want to get the Xbox is probably because of the new Halo game. I'm assuming Forza will also come out with another good racing game.

That's pretty much the only reason I would buy one. It's rather unfortunate that they own the rights to it considering they slaughtered their console for the next generation. Sony wins this next gen by default due to M$ practically forfeiting by taking their gaming console and making it a home entertainment system instead of a game console. Oh and used games, and needing a connection every 24 hours, and the Kinect watching your every move (think PRISM). I don't even know how M$ would even think they have a chance at this point.

trustdestruction

Tampa, FL
That's pretty much the only reason I would buy one. It's rather unfortunate that they own the rights to it considering they slaughtered their console for the next generation. Sony wins this next gen by default due to M$ practically forfeiting by taking their gaming console and making it a home entertainment system instead of a game console. Oh and used games, and needing a connection every 24 hours, and the Kinect watching your every move (think PRISM). I don't even know how M$ would even think they have a chance at this point.
Can you dis-kinect (hehe) and leave it like that?