Mike's boosted build

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Im taking some of my old super street magazines featuring Honda's today so i have something to flip through when i have down time. I'd is ad slow as yesterday again, I'll have some time to read a few...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am still subscribed to super street. I really dislike the new mags the old ones were so much better. But I guess it is cool you sometimes get a mag every 2 weeks though. I used to have a stack of old super street magazine's I started getting back in early 2000s with the Honda magazine's.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I am ready to get everything installed too. I am just waiting on my Fuel regulator and fuel pump to ship.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
@bauer311 - Why you up at 4:39am? :oops::confused:
Gotta leave at 0530 to get to work, i wake up at 0400. I like to have extra time incase there's a wreck or something that way I'm not late.

On another note, went to lunch with coworkers for wings at lunch. Long story shory about 20 of us were 5 minutes late getting back, the boss was not pleased. Him and I talked about what happened and so far I'm getting out unscathed, but he was very displeased with what happened...i rode with someone else. [emoji2369]

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I am still subscribed to super street. I really dislike the new mags the old ones were so much better. But I guess it is cool you sometimes get a mag every 2 weeks though. I used to have a stack of old super street magazine's I started getting back in early 2000s with the Honda magazine's.
You know they're no longer gonna print the magazine as the subscribers have dropped off in this digital age...damn shame, but i get emails all the time with articles anyways. I will say their online swag shop has gotten better now that it's run by motortrend...

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Gotta leave at 0530 to get to work, i wake up at 0400. I like to have extra time incase there's a wreck or something that way I'm not late.

On another note, went to lunch with coworkers for wings at lunch. Long story shory about 20 of us were 5 minutes late getting back, the boss was not pleased. Him and I talked about what happened and so far I'm getting out unscathed, but he was very displeased with what happened...i rode with someone else. [emoji2369]

Aw man! You guys got in trouble for 5 minutes? :( I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm also glad you negotiated through it without too much issue.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
You know they're no longer gonna print the magazine as the subscribers have dropped off in this digital age...damn shame, but i get emails all the time with articles anyways. I will say their online swag shop has gotten better now that it's run by motortrend...

I always love getting Magazines it gives me something to read on the john or when I have appointments. But I guess it is nice to be able to just put your phone in your pocket vs holding onto a book.

I have noticed they have been really slack at sending mags out too. I have not gotten one the past month.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe

Ur like my uncle. Hasn’t served since Vietnam but still uses the military time system. Dudes badass. I’m sure in his old frail ness he could still kill me with one hand.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Super jelly rn. Fixed the si and been driving it around lately and I’m like “ I wanna do this and this and this”. this threads not helping one bit.

Why a new reservoir?

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Super jelly rn. Fixed the si and been driving it around lately and I’m like “ I wanna do this and this and this”. this threads not helping one bit.

Why a new reservoir?

Lol it all comes in time. I got so much I want to do but it is all so expensive.

I was putting on my new clutch line and when I was adding fluid I went inside for about 10 minutes to get my wife to help me flush out the air since my hand pump broke. When I went to put the cap and stuff back on the cap was completely missing I believe a bird or squirrel took off with my cap. They don't don't sell just the cap it is the whole reservoir it was only 11 dollars so no biggie.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Ha!!! Crazy

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Ha!!! Crazy
I spent countless hours looking for it. I took all my Piping out I even took off my front bumper, moved the car and I never found the cap only the little black rubber thing in the reservoir that was sitting next to where I put my fluid.