Mike's boosted build

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Seeing all this makes me want something to wrench on. I guess there's the Subie, but I'm not very into trying to mod it at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Seeing all this makes me want something to wrench on. I guess there's the Subie, but I'm not very into trying to mod it at all.

You sound look for an old hatch or something you also might be able to find a decent eagle Talon TSI AWD for a low price now day's.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Looking, but need to free up some money to make it happen. That's the hard part.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Looking, but need to free up some money to make it happen. That's the hard part.

I feel you bro, I am hoping to get this new job soon so I can pay off a few things and start on my Integra.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
When i make inspector out where i am now it'll open the door a bit. Starting classes would help too, but i dunno if i can do an entire full time schedule while working this job, but the gi bill money would help while I'm a full time student. Just gotta find something worth going back to school for...

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
When i make inspector out where i am now it'll open the door a bit. Starting classes would help too, but i dunno if i can do an entire full time schedule while working this job, but the gi bill money would help while I'm a full time student. Just gotta find something worth going back to school for...

I hope you get it soon bro. My plan was to be a full time student staring in January but when I spoke with Wayne community college the school down the road from my house they told me I didn't qualify for in state tuition :hmmm?:. It would cost me less to go to a university like chapel hill and get a 4 year degree than an associate degree. Now I got off track of where I wanted to be hoping I get this this job in Kinston the pay is really good so it will allow me too have a little more money to have fun with.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
That’s weird. Most GI bill students at the community college I went to (Mira Costa) covered everything. The school even covered books. Might be something they have going with Camp Pendleton since it’s like 5 miles away.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
If they were active duty they were getting ta and prolly getting financial aid on top of that. There were a lot of folks that did that.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I think it is because they are such a small school they charge veterans out of state at this one school. But idk I looked at staying with FTCC and doing online classes with them since it is not all that much to do a few classes out of pocket.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Ftcc is most likely where i would take classes

They are a good school with and offer a lot of good programs. Right across the street from the main. Office is a used book store as well.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Damn. That's crazy what a difference that makes. Looks good man.

Fuel rail soon?

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Damn. That's crazy what a difference that makes. Looks good man.

Fuel rail soon?
Thanks bro. I am still waiting on my Fuel pump and regulator to ship they have been on back order. Once I get them in(hopefully soon) I am going to throw them all on and get it tuned for E85.