Mike's boosted build

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Noice. Excited lol. What injectors did u go with?

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
D-Rob is absolutely awesome all my friends have gone to him for tuning and everything comes back top notch. A few sub 500hp turbo rsx's, 650whp turbo s2k and he had a k swapped 6th gen civic with 700+hp that lasted a long time (his personal car).

http://www.innovative-motorworks.com/

Thanks for the positive feed back on him. I just came across him and was just going to give him a try but have not heard anything about him.

TF_FB6

York, PA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Thanks for the positive feed back on him. I just came across him and was just going to give him a try but have not heard anything about him.

No problem, I know how it can be when your iffy on trusting someone with your tune, he is a wealth of knowledge and always tries to make the car as safe and reliable as possible but also get the most out of it. He's also been around for a long time doing this.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Enjoy!

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
the large coolant port on the top right of the RBC what type of Teflon tape did you use? I got Honda bond but don't know if it will work on the screw adapter.

I got it on tight but some coolant is coming out.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I Honda bonded it then used a ton of clear rtv. That little bit of coolant came out and dried the first night. 10k miles with it since no leak. Including some 400+ consecutive consecutive mile drives across the desert. Not the prettiest but it works. 2C51D431-2BA1-4055-99F7-5DE9AE7B0487.jpeg