Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
you will make the car handle worse not better. Koing Hypergram 17x8 16.33 pounds, super light strong 12 spoke rims, came out in 2015. these are rare rims, in fact I have never seen them in person ever. These kind of look like my daylight rims, I suppose that's why I like them so much and the price is excellent.

Last edited:

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
you will make the car handle worse not better. Koing Hypergram 17x8 16.33 pounds, super light strong 12 spoke rims, came out in 2015. these are rare rims, in fact I have never seen them in person ever. These kind of look like my daylight rims, I suppose that's why I like them so much and the price is excellent.
So rare that about a thousand websites came up offering them in 17x8 in various colors. As for handling, I give up.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Yes true Koing Hypergrams are easy to find on the web, but try seeing them on a car actually going down the road?? But you will see cast Koing's everywhere. I guess its the $200 for a rim stopping people.:bananasplit:

JesseFB6

Chino, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
7D64D4EE-ACE6-46E6-9E67-1E63821CFB1C.jpeg theres a set if hypergrams for sale about an hour away from me. no tires for $800. style is alright but just doesnt do it for me. The rpf1’s ill get for 700 w/ tires . im gunna test fit them maybe friday

might be way too wide

Last edited:

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
So we bought a new TV yesterday after having planned on it for a few weeks. The new place is smaller, so I wanted to sell the 58" and get something smaller. We sold the 58" on Sunday, and then the 50" we got yesterday cost a bit less than what I sold the 58" for. But I'll be damned if I didn't feel like I was one of those folks that went out and spend their stimulus funds to buy a new TV. It was almost shameful. :rotfl:

I know what you mean, me and the wife have been planning on getting a privacy fence for the back yard. We're pulled the trigger on it yesterday, but it feels the same. 3-4 weeks from now they'll be coming to install. The guy even gave me a brochure for the sheds they sell...that'll have to wait a bit though.

JAMES JANZEN

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
my xxrs were 18x8.5 +35. had to run -3 degrees of camber in the rear and -2.5 in the front to fit without rolling fenders. worst thing i ever did ( looked awesome though ) . driving a car worried about scraping all the time makes the drive uncomfortable. next wheels i get will be 18x8(8.5) +45-40.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Ya ,big over sized tires actually makes you slower not faster and is silly srt-4 type of thing. Ya look at me I got big tires. somebody might steal them too or the whole car.:bananapop:I am running only a 17x7 rim on the my srt-4 and it likes those. Those daylights Koping rims were only 125$ when I bought eight of them.:bananasplit:

JesseFB6

Chino, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Im really thinking of it as a savings lol. i absolutely didnt need this check as ive been working. in like 4 months or whenever- - - when i need/want some coin i can sell them. id most likely buy some bs otherwise

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
kind of don't do what I do!:giggle: My Acurity CAI cost $418,used hondata tuner $350, CNT downpipe $290, full race catback with duel muffler $750. And all of those were low prices. The stock honda si are very high quality wheels. I was surprised when I when researched them. SRT-4 stock wheels were junk.:corngrin:

Last edited:

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Im really thinking of it as a savings lol. i absolutely didnt need this check as ive been working. in like 4 months or whenever- - - when i need/want some coin i can sell them. id most likely buy some bs otherwise

That's good you aren't relying on the stimulus check but I think of it differently. But if you really want to change out the wheels don't let 1 person (me) change your mind :hiding:

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe

You can always cop a set of RPF-1's. I'm taking this opportunity to get my accounts right, too. :)

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Everyone I talked to are paying off credit cards or loans. Including myself. Paid off my last card last night.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Thanks man. I’m kinda surprised myself. I’m gonna be dead broke for a week or so haha.