Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
We start reopening Friday. The first thing I’m doing is hitting the beach this weekend.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I can never tel if ur serious or messing with me.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I can never tel if ur serious or messing with me.

Why would you think I'd mess with you? :giggle:

But I heard on the news beaches in Florida are opening back up but with social distancing and masks when entering/leaving the beaches. And of course no large groups.

We were supposed to be in Clearwater Beach Florida next week :sadface:

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Quiet up in here lately... Where's everyone at? People back to work now and not at home? :confused:

I’m working a bunch and then taking care of things at home.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I heard a 5 year old was driving his mom car to California to pick up a Lamborghini, they kid got some style :popcorn: It was on TV, he was going 30mph on the Hwy.:corndance:

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Quiet up in here lately... Where's everyone at? People back to work now and not at home? :confused:
I've been at work for...this week is the fourth full week, plus the Thursday and Friday before that. I'm the only person who works the bunkers that has not been out a week since coming back. I was supposed to be off this week, but 30 minutes later my boss came and told me to come in this week...well, I'm not gonna say no. If all of base doesn't come back to work next week (they're supposed to), then i will prolly be out next week...

In other news, i contacted a guy about a 96 hatch today. If nobody scoops it up before this weekend, i will pick it up. Here's the link

View: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/221306395831285/

I don't mind the faults in it as i plan to k swap it anyways, but the body is in decent shape. It's a long term project for me anyways, so i dont mind the issues that I'll either fix or replace over time anyways.

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
I've been at work for...this week is the fourth full week, plus the Thursday and Friday before that. I'm the only person who works the bunkers that has not been out a week since coming back. I was supposed to be off this week, but 30 minutes later my boss came and told me to come in this week...well, I'm not gonna say no. If all of base doesn't come back to work next week (they're supposed to), then i will prolly be out next week...

In other news, i contacted a guy about a 96 hatch today. If nobody scoops it up before this weekend, i will pick it up. Here's the link

I don't mind the faults in it as i plan to k swap it anyways, but the body is in decent shape. It's a long term project for me anyways, so i dont mind the issues that I'll either fix or replace over time anyways.

Get it get it get it!

Save that Civic!!

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe

def get rims first lol.

Gitrdone42

Boiling Springs
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Good morning. Found out I have gout yesterday and also last night the meds they gave me for helping it have a bad effect on me. Going to be a fun day.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Sorry man. My pops has gout. he had to change his diet completely and stopped drinking beer.

morning by the way

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
:flame:cure for gout-VFR interceptor-it will scare the fat off you

Attachments

• vfr 2.JPG
    vfr 2.JPG
    357.4 KB · Views: 3

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Its a riding day and the sun is out 60 degrees. And 11:spazface:,000rpm VTEC time

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model

JAMES JANZEN

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
had my first ever ricer flyby on the way to work. worst part it was a base model 9th gen civic in a school zone right by a spot the cops usually sit but unfortunately they werent there today. then the person couldnt hold a steady speed the rest of the way.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
had my first ever ricer flyby on the way to work. worst part it was a base model 9th gen civic in a school zone right by a spot the cops usually sit but unfortunately they werent there today. then the person couldnt hold a steady speed the rest of the way.

If it wasn't in a school zone would you have shown them who's boss? ;)