Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
She's a dental assistant. She got her a spot in one of the dental clinics on Ft Bragg. So she's going back to a DOD spot like she had in Colorado.

Oh nice! I don't like going to the dentist but the woman that cleans my teeth now is super nice.

What the poop is this? The lesser cool kinds thread?

:giggle:

Hey now Mr. Stranger :giggle: I wanted to include the few that don't have VIP that I miss <3 :hiding:

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
She's a dental assistant. She got her a spot in one of the dental clinics on Ft Bragg. So she's going back to a DOD spot like she had in Colorado.
Oh nice!! I know the dental clinic on the Aviation(Joel) side has been understaffed.

Last edited:

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Oh snap, that is right down the road from my house. We should get together one of these days you are free. I was talking to me wife the other day about doing one more cookout before I leave.
I stay out towards parkton off davis bridge rd right now. I work at the asp, if you ever find yourself out that way. When do you leave?

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 [emoji2369]
that's the second person here went with the Firehawks 500 after I bought mine. I have them on my car with about 700 miles
they are very sticky soft long lasting for a HP summer tire and ride very nice, only tire better of its type is the Michelin. There was also a good third choice the RS that had a rebate on it that made it super cheap would have gone with that if I had the choice again but not as good as the firehawk. The firehawk is rated at 340 tread wear which is excellent, I don't expect to have much wear on them and will switch over to all season tires when temp drops. Don't forget Firehawks will freeze at 32 degrees and actually will be dangerous exactly at that temp and you can slide right off the road. I did test this out with other HP summer tires and its no joke-no traction at 32 degrees. I would say when it gets down to near freezing take them off.:joke:

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I stay out towards parkton off davis bridge rd right now. I work at the asp, if you ever find yourself out that way. When do you leave?
I just signed my 199 on Friday and just waiting for my retirement orders now. If I can find a job on post or Fayetteville I plan to stay close by but if not I am more than likely going to move to Goldsboro NC to finish school.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Morning all! Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! No plans, just relax and get ready to go back to work tomorro...ugh.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
S'up guys! Detailed the wife's car inside today. That eagle1 interior detail spray is amazing! I spray it on thick and wipe down with a microfiber towel and it leaves a great finish!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I'm lucky if I wash my car myself lol I usually just take the Accord to the car wash and hose it off. The STi I'll clean myself every once in a while but a full detail I get my buddy to do.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I know I really need to go over my car and do some paint corrections and a good wax. I have a few swirl marks and in some spots my car fells a little ruff.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I know I really need to go over my car and do some paint corrections and a good wax. I have a few swirl marks and in some spots my car fells a little ruff.

Yeah I should have worded "full detail" a bit differently. My buddy has done a full detail (paint correction) for me in the past but mainly now when I say "full detail" it consists of wash, dry, clay, wash, dry, wax and of course the interior.