sedan
Last edited:

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Completely random question. Dose anyone know what is needed to put a RBC head on a R40 block? I know the head need to be machined. Just trying to figure my new set up.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
go to like 9:23 if it doesn't time stamp. Basically one coolant spot is what I'm aware of if you're talking about swapping a head on with vtec exhaust. He starts on the r40 and then goes to like the rsx k20a2 head which has vtec on both intake/exhaust cams. The one coolant spot doesn't match, so he had it machined

View: https://youtu.be/4zGSWr9Uuyg?t=560

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
go to like 9:23 if it doesn't time stamp. Basically one coolant spot is what I'm aware of if you're talking about swapping a head on with vtec exhaust. He starts on the r40 and then goes to like the rsx k20a2 head which has vtec on both intake/exhaust cams. The one coolant spot doesn't match, so he had it machined

View: https://youtu.be/4zGSWr9Uuyg?t=560
I like Milan. Explains things well.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Yup. After this week I’m off for 10 days. :)

first vacay since I went to Asia last year.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Yup. After this week I’m off for 10 days. :)

first vacay since I went to Asia last year.

Damn! Whatcha doing for all those days off?

Coworker comes back tomorrow after being out (for medical). I have some tickets to transfer to him :dance1::thumb:

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I was at 7/11 and was talking to this dude who had a minty Toyota Celica gts late 80s- early 90s He was saying he had a built beam engine in it with a small turbo and I kinda played it off. Asked if I wanted to race but pussed out cause my new tranny and clutch. Boy I’m glad I did when he started it and took off it sounded insanely mean. Turned multiple heads in the parking lot. I’ve never heard of beam engines now I’m full search. Wish I took a pic of the car.

@bootyluvr im probably just gonna chill and catch up on things and figure some stuff out. I have another vacay coming up soon so might do something then. I just want a full week of sleeping in.

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
What the price for them?

Are you saying what I think you're saying? :eek:

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
@bootyluvr im probably just gonna chill and catch up on things and figure some stuff out. I have another vacay coming up soon so might do something then. I just want a full week of sleeping in.

Nice. Are you vacations pre-planned?

Are you saying what I think you're saying? :eek:

It won't be going on the Accord if that's what you think I'm saying :giggle: But yes I'd buy one.