Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Busy week here.

Going through the 60 laptops at one of my sites getting them ready and found a few with issues. Some are under warranty some are not..

Laptop #1: 2102 Detection Error on SSD (HDD) *vendor sending replacement SSD*
Laptop #2: LCD issue *replacing due to out of warranty*
Laptop #3: Missing few keys on the keyboard *vendor sending tech on-site for keyboard replacement as we have ADP coverage*

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Still intel ssd drives giving you issues?

Yes but I don't believe the SSD is the issue in this particular laptop. I had one a few weeks ago with the same error and a replacement SSD did not resolve the issue. They had to replace the logic board (main board) and that fixed the issue (as of now). I picked up a spare SSD today (ran out of spares) to test before the vendor comes out next week.
I did have 1 PC last week and 1 PC this week with a bad Intel SSD. Replaced it with Samsung 860 Pro since it's out of warranty and both are back up running. :thumbsup:

I guess i think about the accord you daily more than your STi. But i thought you weren't crazy about loud exhaust?

You can still have a catless downpipe plus a quieter exhaust ;)

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
evening

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
CharlesChova can suck my dick you ******* spammer! :cornmad: Making all my subscribed threads get bumped. ******* *****

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
ChuckChova

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Dunno what all that was about, but tgif indeed. Time to get in the shower and fire up a lil gt sport tonight. Also prolly catch up on a few episodes of one piece...it feels like I'll never catch up...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
@ron v @bauer311 If you guys are up for it, I'd recommend the anime Yoroshiku Mecha-Doc. It uses real engine sounds and is an anime about tuning, not just racing. It covers some pretty good ground as far as explaining what mods do what -- I can firmly say I've learned a bit from watching it. It's on Hi-Dive if you've got VRV.

I blast the opening theme out of my car on the expressway when I've had an especially good day.