jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
We're doing HFP most likely. We already have one extreme car, and my 8th gen was completely over-modified to be a nice daily. Been there done that - time to stick with OEM stuff this time around. It'd be nice if mugen released a shock combo like the 8th back in 07.. sadly it most likely will never happen.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
The HFP suspension rides great. I really prefer the set on my wifes car to the setup I have, well, especially when the drive is more than 3 hours anyway.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Yes. But I wouldn't change them.

Its a long story but for all the driving we generally do in my car I think the HFP setup would have been perfect. I think her car rides great and handles very very well. It's not even harsh on 40 series tires which should be pretty bumpy. I wanted more of a drop for looks initially.

Don't get me wrong. I love the way my car performs at the Dragon and 90% of the time around town it's great. I just think I got old real fast and the drop is a little much for some of the roads we ran into driving from NY to KY and back a few times. We both get headaches riding in my car for more than a couple hours unless the roads are super smooth.

I think a lot has to do with the stiffness I set them to. I should just back them off a little bit. Also, I put some hard poly bushings in the front LCAs. I think that is the real source of the harsh ride and not the Konis.

It's sort of the same reason I got the extreme category tires. I wanted to know so I bought them. Reading reviews sometimes isn't enough so I bought stuff to see what it's really like.

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
A bit late, but here is some Fourth of July fun with @ClearCutSi

Red, white, and blue Honda Civic Si fun for the 4th of July! Or Rallye, Tafetta, and Dyno if you must.

Gettting ready to go four wheelin!! :turbospin::turbospin::turbospin:lmao I kid. Sweet pic