My 15' Si Coupe Build

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
How much did you lower? I really like that height and have been thinking about dropping my Ksports some more

Scuderi

Maryland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Love your car so far and I'm sure its only going to get better! I have a 14 coupe and I love your drop :drooling: Also diggin those headlights and fogs!

TLDR; your car is a dream

moorelow

Just got a sponsorship from InfiniteWerks wheels ! So excited and happy they gave me this opportunity. Can't thank them enough ! These are the wheels I will be putting on my car. Not this color exactly even though it looks super nice (Tuscany Copper). I'm gonna be working on the specs and stuff in the meanwhile and hopefully I should have these by summer !! image.jpg

Scuderi

Maryland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Wow now I'm even more excited!! How did you get a sponsorship?? Hahahaha

moorelow

Love your car so far and I'm sure its only going to get better! I have a 14 coupe and I love your drop :drooling: Also diggin those headlights and fogs!

TLDR; your car is a dream

Haha thank you bro and yes it will get better, this is only the beggining ! I will fully drop it in the summer, right now that snow is around so I don't wanna be shoveling snow with my car yet haha.

moorelow

Wow now I'm even more excited!! How did you get a sponsorship?? Hahahaha

I just messaged them up, spoke to them about my build and how I will love to have their wheels on my car and they called me the next day super excited willing to give me the oppurtunity ! I couldn't believe it haha

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
This is a 2.5" in the front 2" in the back, it's not crazy slammed but enough to move around comfortably.

Yeah I really like the height, it is just right

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
You should roll your fenders if you haven't already.