New from the East Coast!

eightpointsix

I have owned my 2012 Civic Si for right around a week now and it is by far the best purchase I've ever made. I bought it certified pre-owned with 6000 miles on it and I couldn't be happier. This is my first manual car and it's extremely fun to feel "connected" with the car. I have owned a couple motorcycles so all I had to do was teach myself how to use the clutch with my foot instead of my hand! I hope to learn a lot from this site and hopefully stick around for a while. I plan on doing some mods to the car once I realize what I exactly want to do... Well anyways, here's a photo and I look forward to talking with you all!

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Welcome Congrats on the purchase!

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
Thanks man! I appreciate it. It's a very impressive car. Next time, be sure to get one! I'm still thinking of what number I want.. 23 is taken. :p
lol theres an 8th si sedan for sale in my town that i pass nearly every day and i just keep looking at it drooling.

also check out our map while im thinking of it

eightpointsix

lol theres an 8th si sedan for sale in my town that i pass nearly every day and i just keep looking at it drooling.

also check out our map while im thinking of it
What are you waiting for!? Pick it up! And I already added myself to the map my friend.