Sergeeeoh

Im Sergio from Houston, TX. I have a 2013 civic EX-L its still pretty much stock barely putting some work into it.

So far
-OEM Floor Matts
-OEM Trunk Matt
-LED interior and license plate light
-Fog Lights w/ yellow overlays
-HID Headlights

Ill get a better picture of the fog lights tomorrow.

Ive been reading through some of the threads, i might look into getting a swaybar next.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Welcome ...... It looks great so far. I'm a fan of the thicker r-sway bar as well.

Sergeeeoh

@Monk thanks! Im going to look into it. One more thing, i bought the fog lights off of eBay some aftermarket OEM look alike i was being cheap lol and everything was good till i opened the door.

Now that ugly switch is what I'm dealing with. Would you happen to know where i can find just the OEM switch? That will fit in there.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Honda parts supply, or College Hills Honda........

PMMcivicFB2

Canada B-Town
Vehicle Model
Touring
Body Style
Sedan
@Monk thanks! Im going to look into it. One more thing, i bought the fog lights off of eBay some aftermarket OEM look alike i was being cheap lol and everything was good till i opened the door.

Now that ugly switch is what I'm dealing with. Would you happen to know where i can find just the OEM switch? That will fit in there.
Oem is not a switch it's on the steering wheel stalk. Only aftermarket are switches.