New pictures of me and my dad's car

eric.schwartz.

I figured I would share some new pictures I took with my dad's Miata roadster. It was a nice day so I thought a mini photoshoot was in order I hope you enjoy them.

Just broke a thousand miles on my Civic Si with my k24z7 engine and I also popped VTEC a little bit with my dad...

eric.schwartz.

33.8? My average is like 29.4..... how?
Hahaha good question. Most of my driving to work is on the highway and a shift at about 3000 to 3500 rpm. I shift so early because I get up to speed so quickly and I don't need to shift any later... Again, I love love love my Civic Si. I love everything about it looks great doing some JDM accessories on it as well..

Scuderi

Maryland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hahaha good question. Most of my driving to work is on the highway and a shift at about 3000 to 3500 rpm. I shift so early because I get up to speed so quickly and I don't need to shift any later... Again, I love love love my Civic Si. I love everything about it looks great doing some JDM accessories on it as well..
average hw speed?

Caestus75

Nice pics. I do mostly HW driving at 70 MPH and I get about 33-36 MPG depending on how much traffic there is. or if I follow a big rig doing 70 and I draft on them. Best I got was 39MPG for over 100 miles driving to Cleveland.