New to me 9th gen

Zach Terrell

Alamance, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Lol I’ll take input from everyone and end up with my own choice but I value everyone who’s put in some input on the oil situation, only thing I concerned about it’s cooking the rings and having a consumption issue. Happened on 2 of the last K24s I put in the accord. Price won’t be a thought as I’d rather pay for top quality. It doesn’t get too cold in NC except on occasions.

Zach Terrell

Alamance, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
OH and almost forgot I go to pick her up tonight! So excited to finally get an Si rather than another Accord like I was looking at (a 3.5 6-6 mind you)

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
too expensive, label accord and you charge more.:cucumber: the si is really a accord now almost:dancing:

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
take the back seats out-SRT-4 has no back seats just a rug. You would be surprised how much more room there is

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Yeah... I can't click that link at work :hiding:

Ah, I didn't realize that. I'll just summarize--

You know how Hondas all had weirdo features in the early 1990s? The Honda SM-X's "kicker" feature was that all seats folded down.

Zach Terrell

Alamance, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Nothing wrong with accords I do love how spacious they are but wanted something a little more nimble as far as weights concerned. Trying to find a shop in the Triad area of NC for some bolt-ons and tuning and maybe even a CT kit later this year if all goes well.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
take out the back seat-much more room and lighter-My SRT-4 has no back seats saved 35pds too.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I took out the back seat belts too-lots of room now can fit four tires in back now, you can also remove the passenger seat too.:dogdance::pianodance: I have no spare tire or jack too.