New to site - '13 SI 4-dr Rally Red

RHelton10

Atlanta, GA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Probably starting with basics (window tint, hardwired radar detector, maybe an aftermarket amp/sub) and go from there. Maybe CAI; I dunno.

I'm thinking of adding some red interior lights and will probably just end up doing it myself w/ flexible LED strips instead of going OEM; why the hell does Honda want $125 for 2 lights and a wire harness?? Anyway, thinking of putting a red LED in each cup holder too.

Has anyone mentioned in a thread where to find custom buttons that fit in the dead panels? I like an OEM look to any extra on/off switches that I may add. Something like this: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371008647.881074.jpg

RHelton10

Atlanta, GA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Probably will end up doing that, just wondered if anyone has run across some custom buttons that look OEM. I've seen them before for other cars; will fit OEM spot but have different types (on/off, momentary) and different icons on them. Just helps if you're going to be putting in 2-3 beside each other to help tell them apart.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Welcome to the site! Lots of helpful people and ideas around. Keep us updated with pics!

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
A beautiful choice in color and car there RHelton10. Sounds like you modded before, cant wait to see what you do!

There is also a lot of great build threads here. Maybe start yourself and we can follow your progression as well. It would be your car's home thread pretty much.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/build-threads.144/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nix