Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
image.jpg

That *** doe.....who doesn't love Fiji Blue with the CTR coversion?!?!?! $16.9 with 81k miles......seems a bit high.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
It's a pain in NC since they do the visual inspection during your yearly car inspection.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
That 2014 Si in Cleveland sold over the weekend. :/

The New York one is still on the dealer website and on cars.com. No price change.....

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Freshly rebuilt transmission. On a car that only has 78k miles and already rebuilt transmission?:police:
The original price was $16,900 and now dropped to $15k? That's a big drop if you ask me.
He probably beat the crap out of it and now trying to play cool.:police:

If this is going to be your daily driver I would stay away and try to find stock 9th Si. Don't be afraid to call different dealers and harass them a little bit.:thumb:

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Freshly rebuilt transmission. On a car that only has 78k miles and already rebuilt transmission?:police:
The original price was $16,900 and now dropped to $15k? That's a big drop if you ask me.
He probably beat the crap out of it and now trying to play cool.:police:

If this is going to be your daily driver I would stay away and try to find stock 9th Si. Don't be afraid to call different dealers and harass them a little bit.:thumb:

Who wouldn't beat on it? lol

Buddy of mine has pretty much the same car with less go fast parts and has had to do trans work, clutch upgrades and half shafts also(I believe). He doesn't get too crazy with the car but if anyone is putting all those parts, your going to drive it like you stole it quite a bit.

And no, I wouldn't go for it since it would be my daily. I would get into too much trouble with that thing!

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Bahumbug.......I think I'm going to be a Grinch to myself and wait out the car purchase.

Hate being a responsible adult! lol

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
What about that SI that was for sale in NY?

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
What about that SI that was for sale in NY?

Still out there but looking at all the final numbers(they are not budging on the price) and after my insurance going up, more gas, more monthly payment.....I just can't see it making it work right now. I just have too many other things tying up my monies and adding a bigger car payment is just going to squeeze me too tight. :/

After all said and done I think I would be happiest with a 14 Si Sedan. I know I post up other cars but hoping a newer Si with all the tech goodies and decent power will make me want to keep is 5-6 years like my 06 Si did. Ill just putt around in the Fit for another year and go from there.

Btw I threw in a rubber 3m thing for you to try. See if you like felt over the rubber or whatever. Shipped yesterday.

Cool...thanks Webster!

Status
Not open for further replies.