Want To Buy OEM Parts for 2012 Si Sedan

Stealth

Saint Augustine, Fl
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Here's what i'm looking for. Please pm me with what you have and what you'll let it go for (shipped to 32092). I have a 2012 si sedan, parts need to be compatible.

OEM Downpipe
OEM Exhaust
OEM Intake
OEM Throttle Body
OEM injectors
OEM intake manifold
OEM battery tray

Tom's Si

Sarasota, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I can get you everything except for the exhaust, throttle body and injectors..... and I'm in Florida. From 2012 Si Coupe

Stealth

Saint Augustine, Fl
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
What you want to get?

don't know yet. I know I need the OEM parts if I decided to trade in the car either now or in the future. If I do move forward and find someone local to buy the car then I would probably end up getting a 2015 F150 supercrew FX4. Larger to haul family around and more than enough power to do whatever I want. Toss just a tune on them and it'll outrun any bolt on civic out there. But all in all, it's up in the air at the moment. Shoot...if someone was willing to swap OEM parts with me for my aftermarket parts and pay for labor; I would make them the deal of a lifetime.

dath1974

Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Here's what i'm looking for. Please pm me with what you have and what you'll let it go for (shipped to 32092). I have a 2012 si sedan, parts need to be compatible.

OEM Downpipe
OEM Exhaust
OEM Intake
OEM Throttle Body
OEM injectors
OEM intake manifold
OEM battery tray

You still looking for all these things? I should have all of these from my 2013 Si with about 5K miles on them. Tired of the parts taking up space in my garage!