Official Computer Talk Thread

Gitrdone42

Boiling Springs
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Yeah I post them on a website with pricing options. I've got cards also. It's my friends website and links get tweeted out after every game with the teams and school

Flightmaster127

Supporting Member
Vip Member
Delaware
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
ive been using 3 dell s2340L IPS displays hooked up to a mac mini for years, recently cut down to 2 for mostly photo editing

Gitrdone42

Boiling Springs
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
I wouldn’t rule out 4K for non gaming applications but realistically I would look at 1440p monitors. This is the one I have and I love it.

Amazon productView: https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Gaming-S2716DG-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B0149QBOF0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also I know your not gaming but what graphics card are you running. If your looking to getting into editing and anything past 1080p resolutions this can be more important than you think.

Thanks for the recommendation. I've just got an older Mac mini so I'm not sure what hardware is in it.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
AOL Computer Checkup Lite... Hmmm seems like it should do a good job :rolleyes:

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
asus owners -

Hackers Hijacked ASUS Software Updates to Install Backdoors on Thousands of Computers

The Taiwan-based tech giant ASUS is believed to have pushed the malware to hundreds of thousands of customers through its trusted automatic software update tool after attackers compromised the company’s server and used it to push the malware to machines.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...o-install-backdoors-on-thousands-of-computers

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I didn’t have time to clean things up yesterday sir. Won’t let it happen again.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I didn’t have time to clean things up yesterday sir. Won’t let it happen again.

Just bustin' yo balls ;)

I got home late last night from dropping the STi off to get detailed so I didn't get on the PC to add you to Steam.