Official Gun Thread

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
The range close to me is still doing appointments only for range time. But you can go in there anytime and purchase gun related items without an appointment.

How about the ranges by you all?

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Open to buy guns/ammo etc, but the range is closed to the “public”. I would assume that means police or whatever still have access, but not civilians.

Oh ****. That sucks. But I'm sure where you live people might just shoot outside/back yard/ect..

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
There are some outdoor ranges and places you can shoot rifles in designated spots into the mountain side. You can go into the national forest land and just shoot as well.

National Forest land?! :eek: Here the National Forest is protected.

Gitrdone42

Boiling Springs
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
My buddy has a place on some property we can go shoot on. I've only went once lately though since the price of ammo has skyrocketed and that's if you can even find it.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

SpiderGirl

Michiana
Vehicle Model
Insight
Body Style
EX w/ Navi
Finally took my first trip to an indoor range (before COVID hit) with a friend. Here are my first 12 shots ever (6 to the head, 6 to the chest). [emoji119] Win!

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Those are great shots with a LC9. The LC9 is a pretty tiny handgun, so it takes some skill to keep it on target. 9mm isn't crazy for recoil, but with a small gun it takes more effort to absorb it versus a gun that has a huge slide and more weight.

SpiderGirl

Michiana
Vehicle Model
Insight
Body Style
EX w/ Navi
Awesome! Beginner's luck maybe? I'll let you know if I ever go again. Ha

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Finally took my first trip to an indoor range (before COVID hit) with a friend. Here are my first 12 shots ever (6 to the head, 6 to the chest). [emoji119] Win!

Shooting and autocross... Never thought I'd see you do either! Nice