Official Gun Thread

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
They only last so long in their current state. I think if I remember right he was able to get like 9 shots out of the ar15 lower before it broke. He claims he's making great strides in finding various blends of plastic to make it stronger & last longer.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
It'll only be time before they come up with stronger materials, look at where fiber glass was, and now we have Carbon Fiber.

'06Siguy

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sexy

'06Siguy

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sexy
Someone told me the S&W 460 mag was "weak" compared to 45 colt.

Slushiest_MJ

New Orleans, La.
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
sedan
Awesome guns on here, some of the collections caused me to drool. I got rid of my S&W Sigma 9mm and purchased the M&P Shield 9mm towards the end of February. My local gun shop finally got a couple in stock and it had just came off the line and was test fired on February 5th. This is going to be my conceal carry gun. Best trigger pull out of the M&P Series.

View attachment 15010

So jealous, I got the same S&W sigma and was trying to trade it in for the S&W Shield.... They were only going to give me $100 for the sigma so i said no. This is what I carry at the moment.

S&W 38 Chief Special w/ 3in barrel

'06Siguy

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sexy
yes sir.....i like some parts of it and dislike some parts.

Word, what do you like about it? I've always liked the wood myself. Not that my opinion matters on your rifle, I'm just curious. Yours has no bayonet?

Glockcoma

Columbia Station OH
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Word, what do you like about it? I've always liked the wood myself. Not that my opinion matters on your rifle, I'm just curious. Yours has no bayonet?

no bayonet.... no useful purpose. i like the high cap detachable mags and sliding buttstock tho. i do think it looks a little chessy,

'06Siguy

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sexy
I gotcha. Yeah, the mags are nice. I got an SKS really cheap. I've just kept it stock. $200 rifle. Can't beat that with a stick. It has a bayonet on it. All original wood stock. Those stripper clips are a PITA but I can deal. If I really need to shoot lots of lead down range, I have other rifles for that. Got a Beta C mag for the AR15. You gotta love 100 round mags!

Last edited: