Photos -- Official Honda Civic Shift Knob Pics Thread --

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm looking to get a new knob...I want something that won't get so hot.
I see powder coated knobs like flossy and moddiction but idk if I want to go that route.
Any ideas?

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
I need a new knob as well. Something spherical. I kinda wanna go M1 Abrams.. but I'm not sure.

Why not the Moddiction Anvil? It's pretty much the same size and not overpriced. lol.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Why not the Moddiction Anvil? It's pretty much the same size and not overpriced. lol.

Never heard of it. If they had a glossy black finish I'd consider but I don't think they do.

The M1 is over priced. I'll prob never by one new. I just messaged a guy on 8th who's selling one at a good price. He's from Cali though and just like the vast majority of all Cali sellers, for whatever reason, I don't think he wants to ship :banghead:

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Never heard of it. If they had a glossy black finish I'd consider but I don't think they do.

The M1 is over priced. I'll prob never by one new. I just messaged a guy on 8th who's selling one at a good price. He's from Cali though and just like the vast majority of all Cali sellers, for whatever reason, I don't think he wants to ship :banghead:

They don't have it in gloss black. Only brushed SS, semi-polished SS, and matte colors.
http://shop.moddiction.com/Shift-knobs-and-shifters_c2.htm

Why isn't the seller not shipping? It's a 1 pound and some ounces item that can fit in a very small box.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Lol Who knows. It doesn't get much easier than shipping a shift knob.

People from California are the only ones who do that stuff. I remember there used to be a guy on 8th who would ship to anywhere, BUT California, for no other reason than to spite the Cali sellers who refused to ship :rotfl:

I wanted to find a thread but I cannot remember who it was.

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm not a fan of leather shift boots in cars that do not have a leather interior. Idk why but I'm OCDish about it. I think the bride material goes along with the Si interior very well.
:dance1:Round we go again!

I agree, which is why a bride boot looks odd to me without a bride interior . . . sort of like a Peter Millar shirt with Nike pants, Adidas spikes, a Callaway hat, Titleist glove and carrying a Wilson bag (shudder). I mean, how could anyone even leave the locker room looking like that? :barf: But that's just my little OCD foible.

I kinda like leather shift boots, myself.

Last edited:

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
^^^I lied.^^^ My only foible is with a Wilson bag. Don't be that guy.

Last edited:

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I'm not a fan of leather shift boots in cars that do not have a leather interior. Idk why but I'm OCDish about it. I think the bride material goes along with the Si interior very well.

Go to a junkyard and and cut some cloth off a seat. Have custom boot made. :rockwoot:

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
That would actually be legit. I'd love to have a boot that was the same material as the seats.

The black "bride" material is the closest looking I've seen anyone use.

True. It would look much better without all the "Bride" name all over it.

ericc191

Dallas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Yeah mine was just like that on my 8th Si as well. Not sure why the new fabric says bride all over one half.