Sedan
:spazface: STOP... Dragon time!

omg_racing

Chapel Hill, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
coupe
This Saturday, 9/29 there is the annual car show and racers reunion at the Occoneechee-Orange Speedway in Hillsborough, NC. If you like classic cars it's generally pretty fantastic. Also, it's free. I'm looking forward to seeing some fins! :tongue:

hey_mikey

Concord, NC
Vehicle Model
Accord Sport
Body Style
Sedan
Hey Nomar06 you go to UNCC right? does your car have silver CSL style (or similar aftermarket) wheels? I drove past a zhp on campus by the football stadium today. Haven't seen a whole lot of em on campus so just wondering if that might've been you.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Hey Nomar06 you go to UNCC right? does your car have silver CSL style (or similar aftermarket) wheels? I drove past a zhp on campus by the football stadium today. Haven't seen a whole lot of em on campus so just wondering if that might've been you.

Not me....my car is pictured above my screen name and I don't go to UNCC. I finished college back in the day but I might be taking some courses there next spring or fall semester.

hey_mikey

Concord, NC
Vehicle Model
Accord Sport
Body Style
Sedan
haha sorry. someone on this site was going to UNCC. i thought it was you for some reason. my bad

TJ___90

Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
2012 CIVIC SI
Body Style
Coup
hey guys anyone in charlotte and he have any type of cat back installed? i'm just stuck on which to go with and i would like to hear how it sound in real.

XdemonicfleasX

pelzer sc
Vehicle Model
Lx
Body Style
Hatch
Anyone know of a reliable tuning shop in the Carolinas? Right now it's looking like i'm going to be making a trip to charleston SC. Found this place in spartanburg called TDC but from what i've been reading they are a little shady and i really don't want to hand my car over to a shady business. I was wondering if there might be something closer across the state line.