Official Orlando Chat Thread

JAYBLS

I was thinking about coming to that Sonic meet tonight. I haven't been to an Orlando Sonic meet in like 9 years. I'll have to do it on a weekend I don't have my daughter though. I know this sounds bad, but it's too much hassle to bring her to stuff like that. When she was a baby it was easy and when she gets a little older it'll probably be fine, but at 5 she's a handful sometimes.

S2KJAY

Orlando
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
HEY EVERYONE, SORRY FOR THE SHORT NOTICE::: CAR MEET AT THE PARKING LOT OF PANCHO'S TEX-MEX ON 436 AND 17-92... TONIGHT AROUND 10... COME OUT PLEASE!! ALL CAR TYPES INVITED!! 103 State Rd. 436, Fern Park FL, 32730

they cancelled sonics, so this is where everyone is meeting..

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
I was thinking about coming to that Sonic meet tonight. I haven't been to an Orlando Sonic meet in like 9 years. I'll have to do it on a weekend I don't have my daughter though. I know this sounds bad, but it's too much hassle to bring her to stuff like that. When she was a baby it was easy and when she gets a little older it'll probably be fine, but at 5 she's a handful sometimes.

Sonic (436/408 toll location) is no longer allowing car meets. found out literally an hour beforehand. salvaged what we could.... but ended up at 436/1792 @ a parking lot on the SW corner. the restaurant that allows cars to be there is called "Pancho's".