Official Orlando Chat Thread

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Jeep Grand Cherokee -Overland , BMW M3
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
lol no retaliation, it wasn't my pic and Robert did start it.

memories

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Jeep Grand Cherokee -Overland , BMW M3
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
:ohnoes:

we had hail here yesterday....thankfully no damage to the si, CR was sitting in the garage laughing the whole time.

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
i don't see any damage on my car either. parking outside BLOWS for this reason and a multitude of others as well. UGH!

Brett, regardless of what i said yesterday on the phone, let me in on your idea for the DT living arrangement. i am willing to be humored and educated. i definitely don't want to live at home w/ my parents for the rest of my life. maybe i can shift a few of my priorities to compensate for the opportunity. perhaps.

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
olawd.............. :rotfl:

oh and btw...
spotted: 1:45PM at the corner of SR50/Hancock Rd here in Clermont.... my first "spotting in the wild" of a 2012 Civic. i was out on lunch break picking up some Chick-fil-A :drooling:

PMM '12 Civic 4DR EX w/ a Holler or Classic sticker on the trunklid. not too shabby now that i've seen one outside of the HQ Honda showroom :p

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Saw a light blue one at Chic-Fil-A a day or 2 ago.

Your lucky I can't see pics at work or I would be postin more pics of the Crazy Adventures of PedoJoey!

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
good to know you have spared us all... ;)

light blue as in Dyno Blue or that ugly new Cool Mist Metallic color that i've not yet seen?