Official Photoshop Request Thread

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
the last set of wheels you posted (integra LS "mesh" wheels) won't work on your civic. they're 4-lug wheels.

Ya, I didn't even notice the 4 lugs....was just admiring the rims so much. :pat:

BIG thanks man! Great job! :clapping:
As you can see I'm a big fan of the 5 spoke/star rims. I fell in love with the CRV rims first time I saw them, I just wish I they were 17" instead of 15. Another set of rims that grabbed my attention first time I saw them are the 8th Gen 5 spoke. I find they look really good. Once again, I wish they were 17", but 16 might just work if I can get a pair cheap.

The Acura TLs are my favorite though. Would LOVE to pick up a set of these!

Last edited:

hey_mikey

Concord, NC
Vehicle Model
Accord Sport
Body Style
Sedan
i'm running 16's on my car (EP3 Si wheels), and tho i wouldn't mind bigger wheels, with the drop i have the 16s are fine. plus i got em cheap. $200 for the set of 4 with tires. haha. i ended up buying new tires, but i still spend less than $650 for a set of wheels and new tires, so i can't complain.

IMG_1980-web.jpg

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Ya, true that. I like the look of the TLs better though. They have a shinier look to them. Just been searching to buy some used ones in my local area...no luck. :meh:
For the right price I'd put pick up a pair of used 8th Gen rims though.

Marchael

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
FB2
Body Style
Sedan
First Meet 27.jpg

can i get my grille shopped with the modulo grille with a red emblem and completely white? not just the bottom portion of the modulo grille but the upper black part where the h is placed on. THanks!

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Choppy chop the HFP 19's on mah car please???

Maybe in a grey color also?

Last edited:

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
1st one I just used the pic provided of the wheel... it looks crazy gold-ish, but there is no color change from the pic provided.

this is all color removed from the wheel...so it's grayscale believe it or not

adding blues to make it look more silver/gray below. I don't know what color you're really looking for

hey_mikey

Concord, NC
Vehicle Model
Accord Sport
Body Style
Sedan
Thanks webby for doing some shops! School has been crazy lately, but hopefully I'll have more free time soon...

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
They both look good and what I was thinking colorwise. Thanks Webby?

First one looks pretty spot on for stock color and the second is what I would really want...gunmetal type of color.