r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
I clear coated my gurney flap :thumb:

Danny Lugo

So today I bought the competition clutch stage 5!!!! Prepping for the turbo!!! But also my stock clutch is kind of needing a change!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny Lugo

stage 5??? You planning a monster turbo build? That would roughly handle like 600 or so hp

Well I want about 400WHP for now but I know myself I would probably want 500WHP maybe stop there!!! Let see

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Looks good. Did you use a foam applicator or ?

Thanks! No thats junk I had it on the car with it on when I first got it and it started to peel off and it melted onto my spoiler I redid everything with heavy duty 3m double sided tape oh and if you were asking about the clear coat I used spray, it was wet in the picture Ill post a pic tmrw in the sun light.

Its back on the car

Last edited:

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback

Danny Lugo

I know im just afraid of blowing up the engine and I know Ill need a transmission rebuild because they dont really hold more than 350hp.

Well that is why I bought a better clutch also the internals hold about 400WHP so I might go 350WHP to be secure and then change the Pistons and rods for more power

Danny Lugo

I know im just afraid of blowing up the engine and I know Ill need a transmission rebuild because they dont really hold more than 350hp.

Besides a better clutch do I need something else transmission wise? For what I want?