Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Maybe one of these nights while stuff is in between, I'll do a waterless wash.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
That's hilarious! I'm not a fan myself. I got a buddy with a legacy wagon (05 gt) that is running a straight pipe, Damn thing sounds terrible. Although I do admire his ambition to mod a wagon.

mazda_lexus

I mean if someone’s down to send an exhaust I’ll be happy for Christmas [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FooBird

Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Made the appointment to get window tinting done on my car...finally. Here I am 6 years in, decided to keep the car rather than spend $30k on something new, throwing $1000 at it to make improvements over stock after 70k miles of driving. Better late than never.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
PITA breaking the line bolts? I’m gonna do this when I have to replace my brakes and rotors. Well just pads but I’m gonna do rotors when the time comes.

FooBird

Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
The line bolt was fine. There is a spring that keeps the brake line in place. That spring is tough to take off/put on. Took the bracket out which made life easier. Still a pain in the butt.

mazda_lexus

Question, I hear a small hum coming from my back right tire when driving 40-48mph but before and after that I hear nothing. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk