ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
only a week late but i got my car detailed, single stage correction and menzerna power lock sealant

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
i cant take credit for it, i paid a guy to do it, but i think im going to experiment on my dads neglected silver crv this summer before taking on my moms sapphire blue accord

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Who did you pay to do it? I'd rather pay someone to do mine.

I see you live in MD but I forget where.. :(

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I actually took it to a guy in harrisonburg va, cars registered in md cause thats my permanent address, but im a student in va. I can get you his contact info if youre interested

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Well it depends.. How long did it take?

I'm willing to drive but I don't have another car so I'd have to stay while he does it :-/

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
he needed me to get the car to him by 8am, was done around 4pm, was about a 2.5 hour drive for me to get there

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
benefit of driving out there is his prices are on par with what the local cost should be, if you go to a baltimore/dc detailer youll pay a couple hundred more for the same service

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
post a message to rasky and give him your location. He can give names of legit people to deal with in your area (if he knows of some).

Hmm good idea!! I will do that now.

3hrs is quite the drive.. I love my car and want a good person to detail it but dang. If i need to be there by 8am I'd have to leave around 5am and not get home until 7/8pm... yuck