Last edited:

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2
I dropped off my Lena @ the Honda this morning for resurface the rotors due to the high heat effects...
After first brake serviced on Aug 2011 @ 87k (replaced the 4 pads & resurfaced the front rotors) I made a Dragon trip too many times like 14-15 total i needed to resurface them again...lol
Anyway Im gonna pick her up tomorrow morning b4 i go to work...

Last edited:

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
:yeahthat:

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I switched out shift knobs today. :giggle:

I dropped off my Lena @ the Honda this morning for resurface the rotors due to the high heat effects...
After first brake serviced on Aug 2011 @ 87k (replaced the 4 pads & resurfaced the front rotors) I made a Dragon trip too many times like 14-15 total i needed to resurface them again....

Tony, what pads and brake fluids are you using? As often as you go up to the Dragon in a year you should be using something better than stock pads & fluids. Maybe you should try out some Axxis Ultimates and ATE Super Blue fluid? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2
Stock pads n fluids...
but im planning to buy me a AP1 later this yr...
Most likely after the 9CCD 2 so im not trying to put $$$ on my Lena

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Stock pads n fluids...
but im planning to buy me a AP1 later this yr...
Most likely after the 9CCD 2 so im not trying to put $$$ on my Lena

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! There's just a few of us left from the "glory days" who are still in 8th gens. You're breaking my heart Tony, especially since you've always been the unofficial mascot of all the Dragon meets (at least the ones I've been to). I'm not saying that I don't understand the appeal of what other cars can offer, but my heart still breaks over the thought of you in any car but sweet silver Lena. :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface:

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2
Dont worry Matt!!! :bighug:
Im not gonna trade her in!!!
She is my favorite ever n Lena is my first brand new car that i bought it n paid off by myself...
I had a lot of good memories with her
Like random road trips...met a good friends thru the 8thcivic meets & forum...had some finance difficulties for not to let her go!!!
Im gonna keep her for DD or etc n AP1 (Suzy) will b my fun car!!!
I cant dump her like that!!!

Last edited: