Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Same as a credit card, but nothing that was of any use if broken...... I did the top back of door 1st, and found it too hard to open the bottom, so pulled the top and did the bottom, then did the top last.
That section at the bottom near the little coin holder and buttons where it does the s turns, it's a tad loose, so I cut the bead and ran the flange under/into the part that covers it so the flange acts as a holder......if that makes since.
I know what you mean. I did this as well. Glad you got it all done. Looks great. A nice Low budget mod :D
Oh since you have photobucket you can copy and paste the IMG code and it is posted.

Last edited:

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
I know what you mean. I did this as well. Glad you got it all done. Looks great. A nice Low budget mod :D
Oh since you have photobucket you can copy and paste the IMG code and it is posted.
I tried to do that but couldn't get it to work the way I wanted....ie; the pic by it self....
webby ........ could you delete these post so I don't have my photobucket file open for display.... Post 1138 and 1139........ I'm sure flippercon won't mind

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I tried to do that but couldn't get it to work the way I wanted....ie; the pic by it self....
webby ........ could you delete these post so I don't have my photobucket file open for display.... Post 1138 and 1139........ I'm sure flippercon won't mind
I deleted the post reply that had the link. You can delete/edit contents in your own posts now.

Last edited:

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
I like it a lot. glad you thought of it..... I'm trying to accent my stuff with orange....... when I get around to it I'd like to do orange on my brake calipers.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
so everything is fixed to how you want now? I'm confused as there aren't any pics now....
just verifying it's how you want things...

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I added coolant and wiper fluid. I also checked the tire pressure since it's getting much warmer out.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
so everything is fixed to how you want now? I'm confused as there aren't any pics now....
just verifying it's how you want things...
We're good now, I didn't know we had the option to delete/edit after 5 min..... now I do......

Thx for looking into it, webby.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I washed it and taped the hood with scotch tape. Lol. My car's hood is getting slightly noticeable chipping even during regular driving. I dabbed the tape on my clothing before putting on the hood to reduce the adhesion.
IMG_0265.JPG
I'll be driving for like 80 miles to go to my brother's house in the morning. :D

austin1636

Gresham
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
i would only do this with blue painters tape when i drove over mt hood i ran out and used that style of tape and it left goo everywhere

talk about a mess

austin1636

Gresham
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
Lol. You gotta dab it on your clothing beforehand. I tested it first with one strip of tape. When I removed it like after like 10min, it was fine.
well the heat from the engine and any other weather on top of that is going to be a lot more intense then 10 minutes lol
:wigglesmiley:i guess youll have to update once you take it off cause if so thats a good solution

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I finally installed the Honda cargo net and cargo hook. I hate things rolling around in the trunk.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365204744.503180.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365204744.503180.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 18
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365204762.592107.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365204762.592107.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 16