PIAA fogs or Nokya for white

Matsweeper

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
hey guys very quick. I feel this might help other members as well.

Currently I have nokya yellow H11 fogs and they are GREAT!!! Love them and in fog/rain/snow they are perfect.

I also have PIAA xtreme white low beams and love them. When I put on my yellow fogs I feel like:
1-it steals a little of the xtreme white color fame from nokya
2-when it's NOT foggy/raining/snowing, I feel like the yellow may be a little to extreme.

So, I was planning on getting white fogs as I feel the civic fogs light really help with wide angle of lighting. Given the driver a more complete vision of the road. Kind of completing the view.

PIAA runs for like $70. Nokya runs for $17

My question is:

1-does the nokya provide same lighting as stock or less?
2-Comparing nokya to PIAA, are the nokya too blue to match with PIAA lows.
3-does anyone have picture of Nokya fog night lighting the road or can provide some pics.
4-feedback if it's too blue, or doesn't light up enough, etc.

I guess if I can save $65, I wouldn't mind getting nokya to match my PIAA lows and still get white wide lighting output

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I've run the "blue glass" Arctic white. They worked very well. They were in my high beam slot so I can't really say how they might be as a fog light. The light was just plain white though. No blue tinge to it at all from what I remember. Just the reflection in the bowl itself was blueish.

Matsweeper

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I ordered the PIAA xtreme white fog light bulbs and already arrived at my house. Since it's going to be thunderstorm/foggy/raining these next two days I will leave my Nokya yellow on and then switch my fogs. I'll post pictures after