Post Your Latest Purchases

Nevtec

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
FG2
Well I spent a couple dollars this weekend.
New sofa, couch, recliner.

New comp desk and chair.

And a roku 3.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
It will be a few months before I work on this project, but I told myself I wouldn't wait until the last minute to make a decision and buy the parts. So, here are the first few purchases. (projectors were a pseudo win at The Dragon since @Nix is already sitting on an unused set! :stickpokesmiley:)

2013-10-02 21.56.59.jpg

Nevtec

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
FG2
More details on PC! :) Specs/Built by you? :)
I built it a little over 2 years ago so I can hardly remember what I put into this one haha. It's all a blurr when I have to build all of my relatives, friends, and co workers computers lol. Don't remember specifics but amd quad core, gigabyte motherboard, invida grfx card, liquid cooled heatsink, and I wanna say 1100 watt power supply but not too sure on that.
I'm actually in the mood to build a new one soon and use this as a backup. Maybe by January I'll build myself a new one. This next one i'm gonna go all out and liquid cool everything, dual video cards, solid state hard drive, as much ram as the motherboard will allow, and dual monitors.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Haha. Should have waited. They go on sale all the time. I've had mine for almost three years now and love it
I bought a 3/8" 5-80ft-lbs one on Amazon for like $25. Lol.

All 3 torque wrenches (1/4" 2-200in-lbs, 3/8" 5-80ft-lbs, and 1/2" 20-150ft-lbs) are selling for the same price right now with the coupon. My brother bought the other two, 1/4" and 3/8", and will be borrowing mine when he will need it.