squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Had a Nokya fog die yesterday. Only lasted a year. Decided to try a new brand this time:

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style

O2 extension from Autofair Honda, can't wait to drive my car again. I think I've forgotten what it looks like haha. I hope it's still in my garage lol
What is the purpose of the O2 extension?

Nevtec

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
FG2
One reason why I'm getting this is because water always gets trapped in the front whenever I wash the car. It gets annoying. Lol.

Another reason:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056DWNRO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Your front end looks awesome man, I need to respray my hood/bumper due to rock chips.
What is the purpose of the O2 extension?
With the skunk2 header the sensor doesn't reach the connector without slicing into the sensor. My sensor went out and I didn't want to splice into a new sensor not knowing if it worked and then not being able to return it.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Your front end looks awesome man, I need to respray my hood/bumper due to rock chips.

With the skunk2 header the sensor doesn't reach the connector without slicing into the sensor. My sensor went out and I didn't want to splice into a new sensor not knowing if it worked and then not being able to return it.
That was a reference pic. That's not my front end. :giggle:

I forgot how much farther the o2 connection is on the header.