Post Your Latest Purchases

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I figured that I can paint it then put the 3m defender to keep it from getting chipped. I think just the HFP front and painted mudguards will look really good. I don't want to do the entire lip kit.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Cinnamon Roll K-Cups.

They were sold out last time I checked at Bed,Bath and Beyond so I got Cinnamon Swirl and they aren't as good lol

alirules2010

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THIS SOUND IS COMING FROM !!!!!!!! POPPING/BACKFIRE SOUND!!!!!!!!! JUST REPLACED SECONDARY CATALYTIC WITH TSUDO TEST PIPE THINKIN ID FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!! LOL HELP !!!!! BAD PLUGS??? BAD PRIMARY CAT???? IM ASSUMING THERES TWO CATALYTICS????

Nevtec

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
FG2
I dropped my phone for the first time in over 2 years today, the glass screen didn't approve :/ so I bought a new phone today, just what I wanted to do after spending $1500 on car goodies yesterday and a trip to Utah next week. Ugh..

Lyle Wheeler

Maryland
Vehicle Model
Civic EX
Body Style
Sedan
That's a nice bike! Congrats!
Thanks, I decided to replace the spirit 750 with something that's more responsive. I've been missing a fun car/bike since I got rid of the GTI and the Si I had previously; looking forward to having some fun!